Your participation will support the construction of the school.
You can participate in the NPO group frame
- This year's Hanoi Marathon Heritage Race will be held in Hanoi's Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake, Hong Ha, West Lake and Long Bien. This marathon explores Hanoi's historic and representative landscape areas, including Bridge (Long Bien Bridge).Runners will experience this unique race where you can feel the deep history, rich culture and the lives of the people of Hanoi.
- All participation fees (excluding some expenses) of those who participate through this organization will be used to fund school construction in areas that are not blessed with an educational environment in the mountains of Vietnam.
Name of the tournament:
Hanoi Marathon Heritage Race 2020
Hanoi Marathon – Heritage Race 2020
Purpose of participation in the tournament:
The SEA Asian Education Support Association has been participating in this tournament as an NPO organization from this year.All of you who participate as runners have no special obligation to wear a shirt provided by the NPO and to use the photographs taken for public relations purposes.
Your participation fee will be used for school repair and construction mainly in the mountains in Vietnam.The school that built the event will be posted on a plate with the name of the tournament, thanks, and the names of everyone who cooperated with us.
Sunday, October 18, 2020
- 10 km
- Half Marathon (21 km)
- Full Marathon (42.195 Km)
|( Japanese yen )||Standard||Late Entry|
|Application period||March 1 – May 31||June 1 – September 18|
|21 Km (Half)||9,200||9,800|
|42 Km (Full)||10,400||11,600|
Included in the participation fee:
Entry fee for the event, shirts paid by the NPO, finish medals, measurement chips, water supply received during running, local value-added tax, remittance, etc. administrative fees
Event and start time (local time on the day of the tournament)
- 10km Marathon (14+) (October 18, 6:00 a.m.)
- Half Marathon (over 16 years old) (October 18, 5:00 a.m.)
- Full Marathon (16+) (October 18, 4:30 a.m.)
Vietnam Hanoi Downtown
Application for participation:
Please pay by bank transfer.
Volunteers and Sponsors Wanted:
- We are looking for a sponsor company of the tournament.
- We are looking for tournament staff.
- Contact (Japan):
- SEA Asia Educational Support Association
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homepage https://www.sea-asia.org/marathon:
- Contact (Vietnam):
- DHA Vietnam
- Hoa Binh Green City Building, 505 Minh Khai Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi.
- Email email@example.com:
2nd (2019) Tournament:
Terms of Participation:
- I ("I") of the applicant shall waive the liability of the organizer, related sponsor, npo, etc. for intentional or inadvertent damagedurant during the event, and shall not make a claim for disability compensation, etc.
- I have no heart disease or disease, i take care of my health, get checked by a doctor in advance, and train well for running to participate in the tournament.We will participate in the tournament at our own risk for injuries, accidents, loss of personal belongings, etc.
- I accept that the participation fee will not be refunded if the event is reduced or canceled due to reasons not related to the organizer's responsibility, such as the inadequacy or cancellation of the event after the application due to personal reasons, the threat of terrorism, earthquakes, floods, snowfalls, incidents, diseases, etc.
- I agree that the video, photographs, articles, records, etc. of the tournament will be sponsored and reported, published, and used in newspapers, television, magazines, the Internet, pamphlets, etc.In addition, if it is necessary to provide it to related business operators and contractors within the scope of the management of this tournament (record measuring company, Red Cross, live streaming, etc.), I agree that the right to publish and use belong to the organizer.
- We will not make false declarations of your name or age, or participate in non-applicants(I understand that the transfer of measurement chips and bibs is also prohibited.
- I am aware that the sponsor name on the bib must always be visible, and that folding and deformation will also be disqualified.
- I am aware that if in-line skaters, bicycle runners, or other players are deemed to have trouble continuing the competition during the tournament, they will be cancelled or disqualified.
- I accept that the organizer will treat the participant's personal information as a data base.
- We are aware that shirts provided by NPOs should be worn during the run and the name and logo of sponsor sponsors should not be hidden.
- Please note ▶ that thi
s competition will be held in compliance with the laws of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
▶ the participant agrees to the above matters when he/she receives the bib, and is deemed to have received a prior doctoral check regarding health.
▶ may be forced to change, so please check the official website for the latest information.